[Imc] Saturday -- play with kids -- rediscover fun!!!

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 31 23:14:23 UTC 2001

Hi Everyone,

As I'm sure you've heard by now there will be a street theater festival
this Saturday in downtown Urbana.  The Urbana-Champaign IMC is one of the
sponsors of the event.  The IMC still needs people to help out by
volunteering to staff some of the games at the festival.  If you will be
free this Saturday between 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. please help out both the
IMC and the Street Theater Festival by volunteering your time.

If you can help, please contact me ASAP:  344-8820 or over e-mail by
responding to this message.

Thanks for any help you can lend,

--Sascha