[Imc] $ for Jeffords: A Way to Affect National Politics Now

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Mon Jun 4 00:32:40 UTC 2001

Hey, gang, here's something I was sent via e-mail.  I don't know how good an
idea it is - the more intelligent and thoughtful among you will undoubtedly
offer your input - and I don't know who David Eisenman is, but I thought I'd
pass it on, and encourage you to do the same if you see any merit in it.

John