[Imc] IMC NEWS HOUR JUNE 11th

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Mon Jun 4 22:45:53 UTC 2001

hi folks

i've taken up the task of "PRODUCING" the IMC NEWS HOUR for Monday, June
11th.

the slot will NEED an airshifter.  please let me know if you can do that.

i need the following volunteers:

AN AIRSHIFTER.  the show will not air without an airshifter.

A HEADLINE EDITOR who can collect 1000-1500 words of salient indymedia
newswire news. i'd prefer if we record the headlines at the IMC ahead of
time, rather than reading them live from the booth at WEFT, but if you'd
rather do it the "Live on the air" way, then that's up to you.

A MUSIC SELECTOR who can recommend three songs with words which are
relevant to the issue of WOMEN'S HEATH, and two INSTRUMENTAL pieces which
will "set a good tone" for the show.

A FOCUS PRODUCER who can provide a pre-produced piece 4-5 minutes in
length.

The FEATURE for this hour will be the keynote speech from the annual
Champaign County Health Care Consumers awards dinner.  The speaker is one
of the founding members of the Boston Women's Health Book Collective, the
people who publish the famous OUR BODIES OURSELVES book.  It runs about 36
minutes, so most of our work is done already.

PLEASE e-mail me if you'd like to participate in this project.

thanks,
paulkotheimer:)
THE HAND-MADE RECORD LABEL
www.handmaderecords.com