[Imc] 2 days left to volunteer

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Fri Jun 15 16:24:57 UTC 2001

looks like from the small amount of volunteers we've got, we're only going
to be there on saturday from 11-2 (setting up around 9ish...meeting at the
imc at 9, and taking down at 2).  on sunday we'll be there from 11-2, cuz
of all the meetings that will occur there.  remember folks, meetings on
sunday will occur at the taste.

thanks for your help with transport, Mike.

brian