[Imc] audio on line

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:41:48 UTC 2001

I have had requests from folks who couldn't turn in to hear the June 18 newscast on the DP - Can anyone help me get it on line? Is this possible?

Thanks to Mark Enslin for more than 30 hours of work getting that thing produced. It would NOT have happened without him.

Team work: also thanks to Paul K for that geeky tweeking thing you did. Sevilla for the voicework. Omar and Nancy for their part of of headline news.

This whole thing really affected me. I cried listening to the account of Garza execution this morning. I can't believe we did this.  I know. I know. we have blood on our hands from many things... but this is just so obvious... so wrong... and still so hard to talk about in everyday society.  I'm thankful that I am part of a community where I can talk about it. Where I can DO something (in my own small way) about it.

Sandra