[Imc] outreach anyone?

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at eudoramail.com
Fri Jun 22 21:47:38 UTC 2001

When I was cleaning up the space this morning, I came across the names from the taste last weekend.  Someone would be an outreach angel if they sent an email to each of these folks letting them know about the news meeting and the print project and asking them to become members. It will take up to an hour, but probably a lot less than that, to craft and email and subtly personalize it.

It's really important to build membership this summer so we have a strong base of volunteers and funders going into the fall.

Advance thanks to whoever takes this on.  Please let us know when you do!

--Sarah