[Imc] 4th of July Parade

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Tue Jun 26 22:32:05 UTC 2001

Please see note below.  If anyone from the IMC would like to be a "green
for a day" we are looking for marchers for the 4th of July parade.
We can use all the help we can get.
Thanks,
Nancy

If anyone has any other ideas, WE ARE MEETING AT THE IMC TOMORROW NIGHT
(WEDNESDAY) AT 8PM TO PREPARE.  We are bringing left over stakes from the
Nader campaign;  cardboard & posterboard;  felt (John's bringing a green
sheet for a banner);  construction paper.

PLEASE BRING anything related to making posters or signs:  markers, glue,
scissors, and other accessories we might be able to use.

I will also post this on the IMC list to invite others to participate if
they are interested.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.