[Imc] Website update reminder

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 1 20:00:54 UTC 2001

A reminder that I'll be updating the IMC website features section tomorrow
sometime after 5:00pm (like I do every week).  That's when I'll move some
stories posted in the last week to be features, with an emphasis on good,
local stories.

So, if you've covered something this week (or even in the last few weeks),
and have yet to write it up, please do so and post it before tomorrow
evening, and we'll have some fresh news features for our site
visitors.  These news wraps do not have to be long and involved--a 1-3
paragraph summary of an event or happening, explaining what, when, where,
how and why, is fine.  But if you want to do more, please do so.

It would be really nice if someone could do a wrap on this week's
primaries, with some summary of all the primaries in Urbana and Champaign,
and maybe some background on some of the races.  I understand that
everyone's time is at a premium, so it's just a suggestion.

Thanks,

Paul