[Imc] US Govt. publications anyone?

jacobs jacobs at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 6 18:31:18 UTC 2001

Hi Folks,

I'll be going to the GPO bookstore in Chicago next weds. or thurs. to try and
get Govt. publications for the IMC library.  If you have a minute, please go
to the website, look through the list and let me know if there are any titles
you'd like me to get.  Thanks.

James Jacobs

http://bookstore.gpo.gov/index.html

James R. Jacobs
Graduate Reference Assistant
Education/Social Science Library
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Home: 303B1 Paddock Drive
Savoy, IL 61874
(217)359-9283
jacobs at uiuc.edu
   (\
  {|||8-
   (/

"Librarians, Dusty, possess a vast store of politeness.
These are people who get asked regularly the dumbest
questions on God's green earth. These people tolerate
every kind of crank and eccentric and mouth-breather
there is."
--Garrison Keillor, "Lives of the Cowboys"