[Imc] Tech Suggestion

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 7 22:51:03 UTC 2001

I'm not on the tech list and am certainly no expert on these matters,
but I've noticed an issue with the website that we may want to address.
When stories are posted, they go up immediately on the Newswire page.
When they get to the main page is an entirely different matter.

It seems that there must be two stories in the bin before they are sent
to the mainpage. This results in double posting when folks don't see
their story come up on the mainpage and then repost it thinking
something has gone wrong. If this is something esay to fix, we might
want to do that. I know that stories get stuck for hours or even days if
there is not another story posted.

Mike