[Imc] HELP US HANG FLYERS for 3/23 at IMC

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Mon Mar 12 09:56:34 UTC 2001

howdy folks

there's now a flyer for the 3/23/01 fundraiser/show&tell/acoustic showcase
featuring Allette Brooks and me, Paul Kotheimer, your friendly
neighborhood audio post-production hack and songwriter friend.  you're
encouraged to go on a flyering run as of wednesday or so, in advance of
the gig a week from friday.

1/3 of the door money from the show goes toward the purchase of a
rack-mountable minidisc recorder for our humble yet powerful IMC
production room.  also, the event will hopefully serve as community
outreach for our infospace and for IndyMedia as a GLOBAL MOVEMENT!  so get
ready to make the revolution happen in your hometown, yo.

lastly i could use some technical assistance:  i would like to post the
flyer as a .pdf to the website, so outreachers who CAN'T stop by the space
to pick up some flyers can STILL print out a copy of the flyer on their
own machines.  if someone could come in sometime early in the week and
just DO that, that'd be IDEAL.  the file is called "3.23.01 flyer" and
it's currently on the "AUDIO" desktop of SERGEI.

if you KNOW HOW and CAN DO, but don't know the AUDIO password, e-mail me
your phone number, and we'll tawk. if you KNOW HOW and CAN DO, and DO know
the AUDIO password, well then, by golly, you have your assignment, should
you choose to accept it.

woo hoo.

paulkotheimer:)
THE HAND-MADE RECORD LABEL