[Imc] still searching for guests at Unit One

Laura Haber comradelaura at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 23:17:23 UTC 2001

Hi,

I sent an e-mail a while back about the guest-in-residence program at Unit
One/Allen Hall. I just want to let people know that we are still accepting
applications for guests for next year... but not for long!

Info about the program is on our webpage:
www.housing.uiuc.edu/academics/unit1

send me names of interesting people or point those people in the direction
of our webpage. The deadline is March 31 but I can extend it if I know
someone is interested in applying.

thanks!

-Laura Haber
Unit One