[Imc] new booking info

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at usa.net
Tue May 1 13:43:02 UTC 2001

Hi all,

As Molly informed you, I am now the person to contact to book space at the
IMC.  I will be doing things slightly differently, so please read on.

To book space at the IMC, contact me by email: skanouse at eudoramail.com or
phone: 384-5346.  We'll talk and get your event set up.  Alternately, fill out
a "Space Request Form" located in the "Space" notebook on the desk in the
front room and leave it in the "Space" mailbox.  Although the back room of the
IMC is the only room we officially 'rent,' please let me know (verbally) if
you plan to hold a meeting in the front room.  That way, staff on duty can
know what's going on during their shifts.

I will be keeping track of bookings/meetings in the "space" notebook kept on
the desk in the front room of the IMC.  There are two calendars for each
month, one for the front room (informal meetings) and one for the back room
(rentals/reservations).  If you are staffing, feel free to check the calendar
for reference, but DO NOT add an event to the calendar.

The calendar posted on the bulletin board in the front room of the IMC is now
a general community and IMC events calendar.  You're welcome to add events and
announcements to it freely.

I hope to post a daily or weekly "@IMC" sheet in the window, but it may take a
little while to get that started.

Tutto chiaro? If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks

--Sarah

I've changed my email address!  Please respond to this message by writing me
at skanouse at eudoramail.com.  Thanks!