[Imc] Re: [Prairiegreens] June 6 meeting

Laurel Prussing lprussin at prairienet.org
Mon May 14 16:13:28 UTC 2001

Tom Betz, the Democrat who chairs the Policy and Appointments Committee on
the County Board would like to come to our June 6th meeting and discuss
appointments to the Forest Preserve and the Mass Transit District.  He
wants to know if any Greens are interested in these appointments.

He also worked on civilian review boards for police years ago and
cautioned that the mechanism for appointment must insure real
representation instead of window dressing.

Is it O.K. to invite him to talk with us?

He also would like to discuss the map.  He wants to be on the e-mail list.
Do we want to restrict the e-mail to members?