[Imc] Whereabouts of DELUXE MINIDISC FIELDBAG??

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Fri May 18 04:39:41 UTC 2001

hi friends and neighbors

The IMC Deluxe Minidisc Fieldbag (minus my headphones, which are on loan
to me) is out on loan, somewhere... There is a reservation signed on the
sign-up sheet for Cope Cumpston.  she also has a note which reads:

"I came to pick up mindisk recorder - not here!  Please call and let me
know when it's available --Cope 239-5338"

if this has been resolved already, please let me know.

if not, could whoever has the Fieldbag please co-ordinate with Cope ASAP.

and would everyone PLEASE use the sign-out sheet to sign out IMC
production cabinet items, and also DEFER to those who've signed out before
you.

yadda yadda yadda.  you know the drill.

community, solidarity, organization, revolution!
paulkotheimer:)
THE HAND-MADE RECORD LABEL
www.handmaderecords.com

c/o the School for Designing a Society