[Imc] Not to worry

jacobs jacobs at students.uiuc.edu
Fri May 18 20:36:12 UTC 2001

Hi folks,

I borrowed some photos and other such things for the IMC booth at the Farmer's
Market tomorrow. Just wanted to let y'all know that they weren't stolen or
some such thing! If anyone has an umbrella that you care to bring to me so's I
don't fry to a crisp, I'd be eternally grateful. Or if anyone feels compelled
to join me, that'd be great too!

James Jacobs

James R. Jacobs
Graduate Reference Assistant
Education/Social Science Library
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Home: 303B1 Paddock Drive
Savoy, IL 61874
(217)359-9283
jacobs at uiuc.edu
   (\
  {|||8-
   (/

"Librarians, Dusty, possess a vast store of politeness.
These are people who get asked regularly the dumbest
questions on God's green earth. These people tolerate
every kind of crank and eccentric and mouth-breather
there is."
--Garrison Keillor, "Lives of the Cowboys"
"But to live outside the law you must be honest." R.Zimmerman
"Reading makes a full man, meditation a profound man, discourse
a clear man."
--Benjamin Franklin