[Imc] Some concerns

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Fri May 18 20:40:08 UTC 2001

hi mike

please call Cope or e-mail cumpston at uiuc.edu as soon as you can.

AND: let me just double check with you on the following:

COPE is looking for the FIELD BAG which contains Danielle's "FREE LOVE" MD
recorder, Paul R.'s Samson mic, plus various cables of mine, all in a
black nylon multi-zipper shoulder bag which used to contain the Toshiba
word processor which was donated to the IMC.  THIS bag is still NOT here
at the IMC.  did you have the FIELD BAG, or the FANNY PACK described
below??

what i have in hand here at the IMC at 3:40 PM on Friday is a black Radio
Shack fanny pack with a "no-ZLEA" pin. it contains:

a pair of Sharp MD brand headphones
a Radio Shack 33-304 unidirectional microphone with on-off switch,
black foam windscreen, and Radio Shack XLR-to-stereo mini plug cable.
a Sharp MD-MT15 minidisc recorder serial #90933825, no wear and tear.
plus extra batteries and MD case in small pocket.

questions:

are all these items yours?
if so, are they all on loan to the IMC production room cabinet?
if so, do you have any special stipulations about the conditions of their
use?

if no, can i go ahead and add a sign-up sheet to the cabinet for this
group of items as "IMC MINIDISC FANNY PACK"?

i'm open to suggestions, and won't do anything until i hear from you.
and i think we're still looking for the FIELD BAG.

more soon,
paul kotheimer

thanks
paulkotheimer