[Imc] BUSINESS CARDS!!!

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Sat May 26 18:30:30 UTC 2001

A new batch of IMC business cards are awaiting pickup at the Kinkos on
Mattis.  I don't have a car, but we need to get these cards into the
IMC.  SO, would you be willing to swing by Kinko's, pick up the cards, drop
them at the IMC, and send an e-mail announcing their arrival?  If you would
be willing to do this, please send an e-mail to the IMC list (so we don't
send out dozens of IMC-istas to descend on Kinkos).

Thanks,

--Sascha