[Imc] National Radio Project follow-up.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Sat May 26 20:13:12 UTC 2001

Hi everyone,

Building on the e-mail that Paul Riismandel sent out to the newsgroup, I've
been talking with producers from several radio outlets over the last month
or so.  Phillip Babich, the managing producer for the National Radio
Project, recently informed me that they are interested in collaborating
with the UCIMC.  For those who are interested in producing segments for
national syndication, this is a great opportunity.  I would like to talk
about syndication at this week's steering committee meeting as program
production needs to be a coordinated effort and of the highest quality.  We
will also need to think about how to split money that is raised (off the
top of my head I was thinking we should do a 50/50 producer/UCIMC split --
which would net each roughly $75 for a 5-minute piece.

See you Sunday,

--Sascha