[Imc] Call for editors!

Brent McDonald bjmcdonald6 at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 03:17:04 UTC 2001

Salutations IMC'ers,

Voluteer EDITORS are needed soon for an Urbana IMC monthly print publication
starting this summer!

The U-C IMC is preparing to publish its first 4-8 page monthly newsletter
July 3rd.  The imc-print interest group, which has been meeting weekly for
the past month, invites all persons enthused about partaking in editing,
coordinating and proofreading processes to come join in the experience.  The
IMC-print group meets at the Urbana IMC at 6:30pm, Thursdays.

Note: while these editorship roles have yet to be neatly defined, we have
agreed that the paper should be divided thematically, and the following
thematic divisions should provide a loose structure for the editorial board.
  Whereby, contributing editors can hone on a particular interest or
passion.

	Arts
	Media
	Human rights
	Labor and economics
	Environment
	Local government
	   - legislative
	Editorial

Also, to access the IMC print e-mail list, go to <lists.groogroo.org> and
register on "imc-print."  I've listed last week's meeting notes below.

Thanks,
Brent McDonald

"___________________ , a project of the Champaign-Urbana