[Imc] Fw: [gangbox] Fwd : The Laborers Union Dear fellow Activists . . . I have some grave news.

david johnson unionyes at ameritech.net
Tue Nov 6 00:53:00 UTC 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: The Infamous Vinnie Gangbox <gangbox at excite.com>
To: gangbox at yahoogroups.com <gangbox at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, November 05, 2001 5:31 PM
Subject: [gangbox] Fwd : The Laborers Union Dear fellow Activists . . . I have some grave news.

wrote:

  Dear fellow Activists,

  My name is Bill Douglas, and I am a professional writer and an OpEd
  columnist.

  A dark cloud has descended over journalism, and the chances of
  Americans to get the truth on a very disturbing issue around the 9-11
  horror.

  I was until recently a member of the Society of Professional
  Journalists discussion group, but after complaints from reactionary
  raging reporters that I should NOT be airing the below facts, I
  was "cut off."  Since then when the journalists on the list who
  supported my right to speak have discussed these facts in my place
  they have gotten warnings as well.  While the reactionary reporters
  called me "UN-American" and an "Arab terrorist mouthpiece" for simply
  asking why the following were not looked into.  THESE ARE
  PROFESSIONAL JOURNALISTS TALKING LIKE THIS!! Is this the role of
  a "journalist," to be the mouth piece of the CIA?"  I don't think so.

  [for the record.  I was born in Kansas.  My family has had 3
  veterans, one officer, and one non-com.  My father fought several
  years in direct combat and received the Purple Heart.  I guarantee
  you if he were alive today he would be very disturbed about this
  news.  How can I and my father be UN-American?  I don't' understand
  this bizarre concept.]

  The media is being dominated by very reactionary forces right now and
  free thinkers cannot look at these facts, for fear of losing their
  jobs, no matter how disturbing these fact are.  So, in frustration, I
  have created the below activist kits, to FORCE a real look at this.

  I pray you will find some way to share this information with your
  networks.  If the information below leads to the conclusion, it means
  that people like myself and the hundreds of others disseminating the
  below facts could be "very vulnerable."  Our safety could hinge on
  whether people like you help to get these facts out to the public.

  I URGE EVERYONE TO MAKE THE USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS INFORMATION
  your main priority for the coming weeks.  Read the facts below, and
  the URL sources offered.  Then email me and put "SEND KIT" in the
  subject line and I will send you this info with emailing and FAX
  number lists for the US House, and US Senate Democrats, hundreds of
  newspaper contacts in several countries, the United Nations Missions,
  the European Commission offices, and all British Consulates.  It has
  become necessary to share this story beyond our borders because US
  media and US government is apparently ignoring it.

  AGAIN, please read the following and then email me at
  wtcqd2000 at hotmail.com and write SEND KIT in subject line, and then
  spread this Activist Kit as wide, as far and as fast as you can.
  Time is of the essence.

  Each fact is footnoted with a URL link to a credible respected news
  site.

  · The insider trading profits made off the tragedy now may lead to an
  investment house chaired by the #3 man at the CIA.  Is this why it
  was DROPPED by the media when they realized it wasn't Arab Terrorists
  who played the stock.
  http://globalresearch.ca/articles/RUP110A.html . Info confirmed by
  Independent Newspaper in UK: http://www.independent.co.uk/story.jsp?
  story=99402

  · ABC News.com's May, 2001 story exposes recently released documents
  that showed the US Joint Chiefs of Staff actually planned to foment
  domestic terrorism to whip Americans into a pro-war frenzy. This was
  in the 60's but it shows that the highest echelons of our govt. have
  actually considered terrorizing their own people for political gain.
  http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/jointchiefs_010501.html

  ·      The French Newspaper, Le Figaro reports the CIA met with Bin
  Laden in Dubai, in July 2001, only 2 months before the 9-11 horror
  (and at a time when he was on the US "wanted" list for other attacks,
  and the operative who met with him was IMMEDIATELY recalled to
  Washington after the meeting for a meeting in Washington).  An
  English translation of this report can be found at: (English
  Translation) http://sg.news.yahoo.com/011031/1/1ml07.html
  ·      (German Trans.) http://www.orf.at/orfon/011031-
  44569/index.html

  Consider why Anthrax was sent to the top Democrat's office? Wouldn't
  foreign terrorists want to "divide" our nation, rather than "uniting"
  the opposition behind the war effort? (food for thought, considering
  that reports reveal the Anthrax strain sent to Daschle's office more
  resembles Anthrax created by the US military than that of Iraq or
  Russia). [New Scientist | 19:00 24 October 01 Anthrax Bacteria Likely
  to Be US military Strain Debora MacKenzie ]

  Respond with  SEND KIT to get Activist Kit with Fax and emails for
  media and government worldwide.

  God bless,

  Bill Douglas, wtcqd2000 at hotmail.com  (be sure and write SEND KIT in
  the subject line when emailing me for the kits)

  To notify others of the availability of this information source, email
this announcement to friends or those individuals you believe can use this
capability to provide information about union corruption.
  Contact Laborers for JUSTICE at laborersforjustice at thelaborers.net if you
would like a similar group for your union or call Jim McGough at
773-728-2326. Visit The Laborers Network at http://www.thelaborers.net

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

GANGBOX: CONSTRUCTION WORKERS NEWS SERVICE

GANGBOX homepage:

http://www.geocities.com/gangbox/

comments? email: <gangbox at excite.com>

"UNION NOW, UNION FOREVER"