[Imc] SUBSCRIBE IDF-L IMC

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Thu Nov 8 23:55:22 UTC 2001

Here we go again.  If I'm interpreting this correctly, it looks like
everyone on the IMC list is now on the IDF list.  I think that INDIVIDUALS
should have the option of signing up or not signing up for the IDF list,
and should not be forced to subscribe just because they happen to be on
the IMC list.

Could someone with some technical/mailing list expertise please address
this?  Thanks.

John Wason