[Imc] list of anti-capitalist books

jacobs jacobs at students.uiuc.edu
Sat Nov 10 15:35:42 UTC 2001

Hey all,

I'd like to discuss the inclusion of these books suggested by the Guardian at
our next librarians meeting on tuesday November 13th at 8pm. And if anyone on
the main list cares to donate one or more titles, I'm sure that everyone would
benefit from the information!!

James Jacobs

http://books.guardian.co.uk/news/articles/0,6109,531813,00.html

James R. Jacobs
Graduate Reference Assistant
Education/Social Science Library
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Home: 303B1 Paddock Drive
Savoy, IL 61874
(217)359-9283
jacobs at uiuc.edu
   (\
  {|||8-
   (/

"Librarians, Dusty, possess a vast store of politeness.
These are people who get asked regularly the dumbest
questions on God's green earth. These people tolerate
every kind of crank and eccentric and mouth-breather
there is."
--Garrison Keillor, "Lives of the Cowboys"