[Imc] volunteers needed #2 (SOA images)

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Nov 19 22:40:14 UTC 2001

I have a 300 digital photos taken at the SOA protests that need to be
sorted through (throw out the lame ones), cropped, gamma corrected or
otherwise adjusted, thumbnailed, and assembled into web pages with
captions.

A single volunteer with photoshop/gimp could probably help with this.

I haven't uploaded the raw images yet but am doing that as we
speak. If someone volunteers I can help them get access to all the raw
images.