[Imc] Can Someone Help?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 20 23:06:55 UTC 2001

The comment below was posted as a response to the following story:
<http://urbana.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=3104&group=webcast>

Can someone help this gentleman out who might be perhaps a little closer
in age to him than I am, so that he feels like he can be part of IMC?
Mike Lehman

Comment   by justin belleau 10:21am Tue Nov 20 '01
                    belleau27 at hotmail.com

                    I am a 16 year old student, and would like to know
more about this subject. I find it interesting, and
                    am going to do a report on it in my law class. So,
if anybody out there would like to help me, it would
                    be much appreciated. Thanks in advance and good look
with the protests.