[Imc] Kotheimer's Microphones

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sun Nov 25 05:36:41 UTC 2001

i was gonna print out more sheets today as well, however couldn't due to
the printer not being functioning (see previous email).

i noticed a few things missing (not checked out or overdue).  i'm
presuming much of the equipment still needs to be returned from the SOA
trip, and was gonna wait until after this weekend to send out a call for
the equipment (to give people who left town for the holiday and may still
have the equipment a chance to get it back).

also, when checking out equipment, don't cross out the mic/minidisc number
and write in another.  there's one check-out sheet per check-outable
equipment.  I say this cuz the three on the minidisc number three sheet
was crossed out and the number four was put there (even though minidisc
number four's sheet was right next to it).  i'm not sure which minidisc
was actually checked out (presumable number three, since that one is not
in the cabinet), but we'll figure that out soon when everything gets
returned.

actually, i'm impressed as to how well our system has held up.  kudos to
everyone for helping to maintain it.

brian