[Imc] seeking guests for Excuse Me Mister

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Oct 1 03:08:22 UTC 2001

Hey IMC friends!

Do you want to have a discussion about politics on the radio this
Wednesday and help WEFT raise money at the same time?

Some of you know and some don't know that Arun Bhalla and I host
"Excuse Me, Mister" every other Wednesday night from 8-10pm on
WEFT. Our show features audio news clips downloaded from all the
different indymedia sites and radio4all.net and wherever else we can
find them. We mix the audio clips together with political music from
all genres (from Woody to Rage, beyond, and in between) and discussion
talk from ourselves and our guests.

When we have guests we usually devote most of the 2 hour show to that
guest's area of expertise and just chat/rant/talk away about the issue
with occasional breaks for music and indymedia clips while we figure
out what else to say.

We love to have guests on our show. We've found that whenever we have
guests on our show we get the most callers and have the highest level
of energy, the 2 hours flies by and we always leave the show feeling
like we've done well.

This week is pledge drive at WEFT and we really want to have a great
show which means we want to have several guests to talk about
different things. Who wants to be a guest on our show? We can talk
about any political issues you want to talk about! You don't have to
be a super expert, just have an opinion that we can explore on
air. Let us know if you'd like to join us this Wednesday from
8pm-10pm.