[Imc] second appeal

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Oct 3 16:22:51 UTC 2001

This is a second appeal for guests for Excuse Me Mister tonight.

I've been thinking about it and I'd really like to do a show on
alternative media, _specifically_ the indy media center here in
town. This may seem like an old topic but there are always new people
in town, new listeners, and it is VERY relevent to our show.

It would be cool to have a "1 year later" look back at all the IMC has done.

It would be cool to have some guests who were "there at the begining".

It would be cool to have some folks involved in booking performances
at the space, some folks working on organizing the library, tech,
fundraising, etc, some folks working on the public i.

8pm-10pm tonight on WEFT. Excuse Me Mister. Tune in. Drop by. 113
N. Market Street. 359-9338 (FLY-WEFT).