[Imc] Re: [Sdas] Housing for IMC-regional gathering

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Thu Oct 4 21:38:34 UTC 2001

hi all

Sarah K. asked me about this.  I would like to say that the schoolhouse
is wide open to receive IMC-Regional guests.

I would like to hear a "YES" from Susan and Mark, first, of course.

So, pending that, the Schoolhouse can house as many as needed, sez me.  I
also have two extra sleeping bags.

paulkotheimer

On Sun,
30 Sep 2001, Pauline