[Imc] Registering agent sought.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 12 22:09:58 UTC 2001

Hello fellow IMC-istas,

I will be changing over our registering agent's address to the IMC's
current address when I file our annual report with the state.  Molly
Stentz has volunteered for the past year to be our registering agent.
However, as long as I'm changing the address I thought I'd look for
a new agent who plans to be in town indefinitely (and is familiar with
the IMC and highly responsible).  If you feel you fit this bill (and you
know who you are) please let me know.  If you're wondering what a
registering agent does -- basically, you are a contact person if the state
needs to send things concerning the IMC -- so low mobility is a major
plus.

Please volunteer for this position if you fit the bill -- your main
responsibility will be to get forms to the right working group a few times
a year.

Let me know ASAP and thanks,

--Sascha