[Imc] Sunday Steering Committee Agenda Item: Corporation officers.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 13 18:47:03 UTC 2001

Just want to put on our agenda the election of corporation officers -- yes
folks, it's been almost a year since our official incorporation and we
need to think about:

Board of Directors
President
Secretary
Treasurer

All of whom are requirements under state and federal law.  Please remember
that we've disempowered all of these positions as much as legally possible
and that they serve as advisory positions and place-holders.

I have been filling out our annual report, and if nothing else, we need to
have these positions settled in time for me to send in our report by
November 1, 2001.

Here are the current people in the positions (please correct me if any of
these are incorrect):

Directors:
Sascha Meinrath
Michael Lehman
Brian Hagy
Danielle Chynoweth
Molly Stentz

President:
Paul Riismandel

Secretary:
Mike Lehman

Treasurer:
Sascha Meinrath

Let's take some time this Sunday to either re-elect or newly elect folks
to these positions.  Currently, our incorporation date is November 30, so
I would suggest we elect folks to 1 year terms in October.

Please come this Sunday -- and especially make every effort to attend if
you are a Spoke from one of our working groups.

See you tomorrow,

--Sascha