[Imc] IMC Regional Gathering (fwd)

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 17 00:28:53 UTC 2001

Larry,
I haven't seen any reply, so I'll speak up, although I'm not one of the
organizers. The location is at the Urbana-Champaign IMC, 218 West Main
St. Suite 110 (the west side on first floor), Urbana, IL 61801
Phone: 217-344-8820 there should be soembody around on Friday to answer
it from roughly noon on, on Friday.

I think there was going to be a map posted, but it is just on the west
side of downtown Urbana, where Springfield and Main Street split as they
go west, on the north side of the street, across from the big Busay Bank
main headquarters.

Take University Ave. exit from I-74 if coming from the east, or the US
45/Cunningham Ave exit off I-74 is coming from the west. Head to
downtown Urbana, where the courthouses are. Main Street is the east-west
street that runs on the north side of the main county courthouse.
Mike Lehman
U-C IMC