[Imc] Can someone post an audio file for me?

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Wed Oct 17 16:54:12 UTC 2001

Yesterday, I interviewed Horace Campbell, an officer in the Black Radical
Congress, about the Congo.  The interview was aired on the IMC Newshour
last night.  I need for the interview to be converted to an mp3 and posted
to radio4all.net and to the IMC. Horace wants it, and others should hear it.

Can anybody do this for me?

The interview is currently a .wav file on Sergei's M drive in a folder
called "Lemp Summit".  Both Mark's intro to the interview and my interview
should be put into a single file, if possible.

Thanks,
Peter