[Imc] Fogies and me for tea

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:35:58 UTC 2001

ol' time community activists,

I am still compiling a list of progressive or underrepresented organizations
to send article solicitation letters to for the public i/IMC.

Will anybody who has been in this community for a while meet with me
Thursday or Friday over tea, coffee, food, sugar, whatever, to look over the
list we have and add more to it.

In order to make a comprehensive list of organizations, I need help on this.

As far as I know, there is currently not a list of this sort publicly
available. When we finish this the list will be very useful for future
mailings and reference.

Thanks, Pauline