[Imc] Updating the Spokes List

Michael Feltes mfeltes at gmx.net
Mon Oct 29 04:05:39 UTC 2001

I've taken the liberty of updating the spokes list that was hanging on the
bulletin board, but I want to run them through the mailing list because I
don't know the status on some of these.  I've taken what was there as of March
and added in the changes that I know about; if we could fill in the rest of the
changes and contact info, that would be just marvelous.  Thanks.

Urbana-Champaign IMC Steering Group Spokespeople
November 2001

Please contact these people if you are interested in participating in or
offering a skill/idea to a working group!

Finance
Sascha Meinrath			384-5346	meinrath at uiuc.edu

Space
Sarah Kanouse			384-5346	skanouse at usa.net
Mike Lehman

News
Mark Enslin			367-2804	enslin at prairienet.org
Pauline Bartolone				alice_redqueen at hotmail.com

Tech
Zach Miller			344-7464   wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Paul Riismandel			278-2774	p-riism at uiuc.edu

Librarians
James Jacobs					jacobs at students.uiuc.edu
Ellen Knutson			278-2774	knuston at shout.net

Outreach
Brian Hagy				384-9305	bhagy at onthejob.net

Print
Aaron Koonsman
Michael Feltes			428-6682	mfeltes at gmx.net

Michael Feltes
mfeltes at gmx.net

"Wealth has never yet sacrificed itself on the altar of patriotism."

Robert La Follette