[Imc] s.o.s. -- mic!

Lucy McCollum lmccollu at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 30 16:43:36 UTC 2001

Hello anyone,
I'm in desperate dire need of a working mic, I borrowed one over the
weekend to discover that it's not working.  If someone can call me, or
respond to this email asap, I'd appreciate it, I need a response within
the hour.  I also need someone who is willing/able to meet me at the imc
within the hour.
898.0833
tahnks
Lucy

Lucy McCollum                   Office for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual
Graduate Student                & Transgender (LGBT) Concerns
143 Art & Design, MC 590        322A Illini Union, MC 384
lmccollu at uiuc.edu               217.244.8863
217.333.0855                    URL:http//www.odos.uiuc.edu/lgbt/
	"i live, learn and grow because of them [my children]"
						lucy