[Imc] still need help for IMC Garage Sale

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 6 16:23:52 UTC 2001

We still need lots of help for Saturday, the day of the garage sale.

We need at least one more volunteer between 8 am and Noon.

We need two volunteers to cover the hours Noon to 4pm (or any part of it).

Very importantly: we need volunteers to help with tear-down and clean up at
4pm.

Please remember: this is an IMC Benefit -- ALL proceeds go to the IMC.  We
have been collecting items from people for several weeks now.  This is not
just "Paul & Ellen's garage sale" with some of the money going to
IMC.  This is THE IMC Garage Sale.

So, please, lend a few hours help so that we can make the IMC some
relatively easy money.

thanks,

Paul