[Imc] Suggestion for Monday NewsHour

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Thu Sep 13 05:13:39 UTC 2001

Yes, two meetings ago we scheduled three producers for the next three
shows in case the PC approved our proposal. Molly and Pauline have
material from the PAZ gathering Louisville for a feature.

from the newsgroup minutes:
"If WEFT grants a continuation of a shift for the IMC newshour after 9/10,
these people have offered to produce:
9/17 Molly

9/24 Avram -- on conscientious objection and war tax resistence

10/1 Danielle -- World bank"

--mark