[Imc] Fwd: Mosque events

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Thu Sep 13 13:42:26 UTC 2001

----- Forwarded message from Mujahid Al-Fayadh <dralfayadh at hotmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:13:26 +0400
From: "Mujahid Al-Fayadh" <dralfayadh at hotmail.com>
To: cpopetz at cpopetz.com

To all friends at the IMC, with best regards.

Thursday, September 13, 2001

Press Release

Central Illinois Mosque and Islamic Center (CIMIC) in Urbana would
like to announce that today, Thursday September the 13th will be a day
of fasting and prayers. We ask God's help to comfort and give strength
to the families of those who lost their lives or were injured during
the horrific events on Tuesday.

On Friday the 14th, the topic of the sermon held at 1:10 p.m. will
address the terrifying and tragic events that have shaken our country.
Immediately following the sermon we will be fund-raising for the
families of the victims.

Later, that night at 7:30 p.m., we will have a discussion session
among concerned citizens and organizations of Champaign-Urbana at the
center.

All are welcome to participate.

CIMIC Pastor (Imam)

Dr. Mujahid Al-Fayadh