[Imc] (no subject)

Gotsch Tim bowednotbeaten at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 19:28:19 UTC 2001

Hi everyone.  I just found out about a TV special that
might be of interest.  The special is "Frontline
Diaries: Into the Forbidden Zone."  It airs on the
National Geographic Channel tonight at 9 PM EDST.  It
is based on a journalist's recent experiences in
Afghanistan.  Also, if you want to help refugees in
the Middle East with something basic and much-needed,
please see the contact I've listed below.  Lastly,
dissociate the terms "government" and  "nation".
Then, pray and ask yourself, "What does being a
patriot mean to me?"  Peace.

Tim Gotsch
Champaign, IL, USA

To help with the siuation in the Middle East, contact:

Khaled Mansour
UN World Food Programme Public Affairs Officer,
Western and Central Asia and Middle East
Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel. 92 51 227 1265
Fax 92 51 282 7149
E-mail khaled.mansour at wfp.org

=====
"What a piece of work is a man and how easily his conscience
betrays him.  He listens to the voice of duty and what he
hears is the license of passion."
--Thomas Mann, "The Magic Mountain"
"Technology and laws need to go hand-in-hand to preserve
privacy and liberty."
--Simson Garfinkel, "Database Nation"