[Imc] help needed for upcoming indymedia gathering

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Sun Sep 30 18:58:26 UTC 2001

hey folks, especially you new folks who have been wanting a way to help
out with the imc, here's an event we could use your help with.

Friday, October 19th - Sunday, October 21st, we (the U-CIMC) will be
hosting an indymedia/grassroots media gathering/workshop.

What we need immediate help with is:
	contacting indymedia/grassroot media folks (send me any contact
		info that you have, especially email addresses)
	housing for up to 100 people (maybe more), so if you can
		offer a room, or floor for folks, let me know!
	planning (for the schedule of events, meals, etc.)
	any other activity!!!

also, if you want to participate in the gathering, please register at:
http://che.onthejob.net/~sascha/imcregistration.html.

thanks!

brian