[Imc] finance group minutes for 4/3/02

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu Apr 4 01:12:47 UTC 2002

Financegroupmeetingnotesfor4/3/02

present:sascha,clint,brian

spacebarisnotworking properly,if youhaven't noticed.

dc-imc wants (ormay want) fiscal sponsorship so that they can write
grants. clint blocks.  sascha parries, and clint executes a hip toss
andmuch more violent stuff.  brian fights with the keyboard.  clint
removes his block only to find it left a permanent mark.  thus scarred for
life, everyone sulks out of the room. finding noone left to object, sascha
passes the proposal by majority vote, er, i mean, consensus.  mind you,
brian is taking notes.  so don't believe a word he says, unless it's true.
:)

dc-imc proposal passes by true consensus (by the way).

sascha still needs help (but then, we've known that for years).

sascha will maybe hold an "oh shit, taxes are due when?" seminar on April
14th (the day before they are due) at 2 PM, but only if people call him at
3 in the morning during the week (or something like that) and let him know
that there are people who are interested. His phone number is 344-8820.

we will know within a few days (weeks, months, etc.) if we are running a
deficit or what.

meeting dissolves into an orgy of nothingness.