[Imc] help needed

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Apr 15 19:12:40 UTC 2002

I need someone to go to the IMC and fax the tax exempt letter to a
particular phone number for me (I'm out of town). So if you know how
to work the IMC's fax machine and you can spare a few minutes to help
me out could you please give me a call at 847-526-3558 so we can
coordinate. If you get this message after 4pm please just ignore
it. If you don't know how to work the fax machine, neither do I, so
just ignore this message.

Thanks!
Zach