[Imc] Tonight on WEFT

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Apr 17 16:41:14 UTC 2002

Tonight on WEFT 90.1 FM - 8pm-10pm
Excuse Me Mister

Hosts Zach and Arun will talk with Green Party Candidate for US
Congress Carl Estabrook, local activist Meridith Kruse, and
representatives of the Graduate Employees' Organization. Topics will
include local Green party activism, the upcoming mobilazations for
global justice and against war and racism in Washington DC, the
current status of GEO's ongoing negotiations with the University, and
anything else the guests or our callers bring up.

We'll also be bringing our usual mix of political/radical/progressive
and independent music and news.

This is the last week of WEFT's annual pledge drive. To support the
locally and nationally produced independent news and the diverse music
that airs on WEFT call 359-9338 (any time, 24 hours a day) and make a
pledge to keep this vital communty resource on the air.

Excuse Me, Mister airs every other Wednesday on WEFT 90.1 FM from
8pm-10pm featuring 2 hours of mixed music and news, local and
global.