[Imc] trash cans

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri Aug 30 18:05:00 UTC 2002

Every gathering of people faces a shared problem: disposal of
waste. This is the thing that so many organizers of events forget to
plan for.

Once again I have had to dumpster the shows group recycling and walk
the cans to my house for hosing out. Clint helped me clean them which
was great.

The IMC needs to get a hose attachment for the sink and a hose long
enough to reach the back alley. I'll try to take care of this.

We need to find someone with a truck who is willing to take the
recycling to the champaign drop off center once or twice a week and
hose out the cans.

Any volunteers for the latter?