[Imc] PLEASE I AM IN NEED OF YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

MOHAMMED ABACHA mohammedbacha at consultant.com
Sat Aug 31 08:09:57 UTC 2002

ATTN:

I wish to state unequivocally that you were
recommended to me with regards to your image and
reputation, by your countryman who is a financial
manager with Chevron Oil Ltd Nig,he is a man of good
reputation and honors. though we have not met or
entered into any form of transaction before to
determine precisely the authenticity of your honesty,
however I decided to action the recommendation which
invariably suggest my conviction that you are
trustworthy and honest. I am Usman Abacha the eldest
surviving son of the former Nigerian Military head of
state, the late general Sani Abacha whose death
occurred on the 8thJune 1998. Having gotten your
particulars, I have nodoubt about your credibility and
goodwill to assist us in receiving into your custody
(for safety) the sum of US $15million WILLED and
deposited in my favors by my late father. The money is
currently been kept in a trust fund/ security account,
being administered by the family attorney. However the
present civilian government on assumption of office,
set up a panel of enquiry to investigate and probe all
financial activities of my late father ,with the
resolve to confiscate all his assets. The panel has
submitted its report and presently some properties
belonging to my father have been seized and some of
his account frozen. Fortunately our family attorney
had secretly with held and protected the personal will
of my father from the notice of the investigation and
has strictly advised that the fund be urgently
transferred overseas for safety reasons. Earlier, the
government had placed travel embargo onus. The
situation has been very critical and terrible that we
are virtually living on the assistance and good will
of well wishers. In view of this plight, I appeal and
expect you to be kind enough to respond to this call
to save me, my mother and siblings from a hopeless
future. We have agreed to compensate your sincere and
candid effort in the regard with 25% of the fund when
it is finally transferred into your local bank
account. We shall work out modalities with the
finance/security company to effect complete lodgments
of this money into your account within seven (7) days
of the receipt of your esponse. We are equally
guaranteeing 100% risk-free and smooth transfer Please
Kindly contact me through my e-mail. I look forward to
your quick response.
May Allah bless you.

Sincerely Yours

· USMAN

ATTN:

I wish to state unequivocally that you were
recommended to me with regards to your image and
reputation, by your countryman who is a financial
manager with Chevron Oil Ltd Nig,he is a man of good
reputation and honors. though we have not met or
entered into any form of transaction before to
determine precisely the authenticity of your honesty,
however I decided to action the recommendation which
invariably suggest my conviction that you are
trustworthy and honest. I am Usman Abacha the eldest
surviving son of the former Nigerian Military head of
state, the late general Sani Abacha whose death
occurred on the 8thJune 1998. Having gotten your
particulars, I have nodoubt about your credibility and
goodwill to assist us in receiving into your custody
(for safety) the sum of US $35million WILLED and
[...]
Kindly contact me through my e-mail or my attorney  I look forward to
your quick response.
May Allah bless you.

Sincerely Yours

· USMAN