[Imc] color ideas

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sun Feb 3 19:17:21 UTC 2002

this wednesday at 6:30, the space focus group invites all interested folk
to attend to contribute their ideas concerning the decoration of the new
performance space of the U-C IMC.  in particular, we'll be addressing what
colors to paint the cinderblock walls!

we'll continue the remodeling of the space this saturday starting at 10
AM.  we'll be building walls and if we have some consensus on colors,
might even try to do some painting.  else, we'll try to plan some
organizing of the space.

come and help us turn a warehouse into a performance space!

brian