[Imc] field bag #3 still missing

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Tue Feb 5 03:16:57 UTC 2002

field bag #3 is still missing.  nobody has either emailed, called, or
otherwise notified that they took the kit and forgot to check it out.
please do so asap, so that we can know where it is, and when it will be
back.  if there has been no contact from the person who has it, or it
hasn't been returned (or found) by wednesday's tech focus group, then i
will recommend that the focus group consider altering how equipment is
checked out.  we can't afford to be replacing equipment, if it can be
avoided.

please respond if you have the kit, or know where it is (maybe it's
sitting somewhere elusive here at the imc).  it won't be a problem for me
or any staffer here to check out the equipment for you (so long as you let
us know when you're returning it).

thanks for your help with this folks,
brian