[Imc] New Career Opportunities ...

support at diversityforhire.com support at diversityforhire.com
Wed Feb 13 21:40:32 UTC 2002

Dear Jobseeker,

We are a diversity job board catering to women and minorities.
Employers post jobs with Diversityforhire.Com because we give
them direct access to the diverse community.

We offer many career opportunities to our diverse candidates.
Check out our new job postings from these featured employers below:
- Cigna (http://www.diversityforhire.com/searchResults/?viewAll=CIGNA%20Corporation)
- Merrill Lynch (http://www.diversityforhire.com/searchResults/?viewAll=Merrill%20Lynch)
- AT&T Wireless (http://www.diversityforhire.com/searchResults/?viewAll=AT%26T+Wireless)
- and many others.

How Do I Begin?
(This will take less than minute and you will not be
asked to fill in large forms. All you need is your
e-mail address and a password)
1) Visit (http://www.diversityforhire.com/newUsers/?register=True)
2) Create an Account
3) Post Your Resume

Let Employers Find You:
Once you have posted your resume, our employers can
view your resume. You can always log back into your
account(myDiversity) and edit your resume or deactivate
it when you aren't looking for a job.

Appling To Jobs:
You can start applying to jobs once you have posted your
resume. Your applications are submitted directly to our
employers' inboxes.

You can take advantage of many career tools once you
have created an account. We wish you the best of luck in
your career search.

You are invited to attend our career expo on Friday
April 19th at the Wyndham Hotel at Franklin Plaza in
Philadelphia. There will be many companies offering
thousands of job opportunities. To pre-register for
this event go to:

http://www.diversityforhire.com/diversityCareerExpo/?nextPage=expoAttendees

If you have any questions, please feel free to email.
support at diversityforhire.com

* If you do do not wish to receive any more mail from us,
*