[Imc] Where Have All the Papers Gone? (long time passing...)

Darrin Drda d_drda at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 04:02:54 UTC 2002

Y'all:
I just heard from John Wason that we are facing a newspaper shortage.
Apparently Larry Keller came by to pick up a few bundles for his route, only
to find one lonely little bundle left. So his route will be short of papers,
and there are still two entire routes left to deliver.
If you happen to have a surplus of papers left from your deliveries, please
return them to the IMC ASAP so that the remaining routes can be completed.
If the AWOL papers fail to materialize, we may need to consider printing
more than 5,000 copies in the future.
X, Darrin